Sunday, July 18, 2010

Davis


All of our kids make us laugh - but Davis especially has a gift of making us all laugh! I asked Hudson one day what his favorite thing about Davis was - he told me it was that Davis makes him laugh. He's a funny little guy!
He went to Vacation Bible School last week. They had a program at the end of the week where all the kids stood up to sing. We walked in and sat down. There were probably about 200 people there watching. The person next to me was laughing and said to their spouse, "Look at the little boy with the mustache." I looked up at the stage - and it was Davis. I'm not sure why - but he was the only kid out of about 100 with a mustache. When we got back to Cambodia - he was so excited to show the grandmas at our house his new mustache. They got a big kick out of it!!!

No comments: