So if you're squeemish you might not want to look at these pictures. Hudson has had a loose tooth FOREVER! His teeth usually seem to be on a six month plan. They get a little loose and then remain in his mouth for about six months until they're just barely hanging on. I've been bribing him with everything I can think of to get rid of it! His permanent teeth have been coming in all the way before his baby teeth have been falling out. Our plan last night was to tie floss around his tooth, tie the floss to the ladder of the bunk bed and pull! It worked out great! Here are the pictures of his tooth hanging from the ladder. He decided to leave the tooth hanging until JT came home. I caught him brushing it (on the floss) before he went to bed! EWWWW!!!
please be aware that we READ and LOVE all comments made on this blog, but that the comments will not be published. thanks!!
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Hudson's Tooth
So if you're squeemish you might not want to look at these pictures. Hudson has had a loose tooth FOREVER! His teeth usually seem to be on a six month plan. They get a little loose and then remain in his mouth for about six months until they're just barely hanging on. I've been bribing him with everything I can think of to get rid of it! His permanent teeth have been coming in all the way before his baby teeth have been falling out. Our plan last night was to tie floss around his tooth, tie the floss to the ladder of the bunk bed and pull! It worked out great! Here are the pictures of his tooth hanging from the ladder. He decided to leave the tooth hanging until JT came home. I caught him brushing it (on the floss) before he went to bed! EWWWW!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment