Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Weekend at the Beach

We went to Kampong Som this weekend. It rained a lot this weekend, but we still had a lot of fun!

Izzy didn't play until it stopped raining. She didn't like the waves at all. After that she went into the water, she didn't want to go out after the rain.

We tried making a sandcastle. George and the water didn't really like it.


We like to eat this fruit - it's really yummy. In Khmer it's called Sao Mao.

I love the squid! It was super yummy. I ate almost all of it! Dad ate 2 of them, Davis ate one and I ate 8 of them!


George liked to sniff the sand. He got a little messy - by a little I mean a lot!


There was a rainbow at the beach.

We collected clams. We caught 1,600 clams! Posted by Hudson

No comments: