Thursday, December 2, 2010

A play by play...

Our kids have been bickering a lot lately. Being ages 7, 4 and 2 there's a lot of quarreling, biting, kicking, hitting and hair pulling that goes on sometimes. They're really sweet to one another sometimes - but then there are the other times when they don't get along so well! I was going through these pictures and noticed what was going on in these:

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5546083030868299186" />


If you notice - it looks like Hudson has done something to instigate the whole incident. I sometimes suspect that he usually does some kind of instigating, but always denies it and says it's not his fault. I do know that Hudson is sitting down in a little space where the rock is missing. Isobel was upset and wanted to sit there. It looks like Hudson hit her in the face.



Isobel proceeds to bit her brother on the arm, which causes him to let out a blood-curdling scream.








And now comes the tattling and crying...

No comments: