Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A pretty normal Monday...


Here are some pictures from our Monday yesterday. I thought I'd take some pictures of what a normal day usually consists of for us... Here is JT and Davis taking Hudson to school yesterday morning. Hudson's school is really close to our house, so he usually takes him on the moto.



A friend brought the boys a skateboard and Davis LOVES it!! He doesn't usually stand up and ride it, but lays down and rolls around our house on it! Since we have all tile floors, it works great!



Here's us hanging out on our front porch yesterday afternoon. Once we get some shade in our front yard, we usually go outside and play in the yard. Here's a picture of the lighsaber fights in front of our house!



Isobel is walking now and follows me around the house wherever I go. She likes to come in and help me cook and turn the knobs on the stove!



This is me and boys before we had dinner last night!

No comments: