Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Daily Life in Phnom Penh







The first picture is of the boys in the bathtub. Their new favorite bath toy is a package of crayola tablets that change the bath water different colors.

The next picture is of him in front of the t.v. His new favorite channel is the Animal Planet. Tonight the Crocodile guy came on (I forgot his name), but Hudson told me the "Crazy Man" was on again!

Davis saw the camera on and started saying "Cheese" and wanted in on the action. So, there's a picture of him as well.

The next picture is of Hudson's Reese's Peanut Butter Cup trash. We now have a five pound bag of Reese's in our freezer (they'll melt if we don't stick them in there). I haven't told him he can't eat them, but often when I walk in our kitchen and look out the back door I find his trash. I think he gets it out of the freezer and then hides behind our house to eat them! It's pretty funny!

No comments: